Our mission is to be the leader in Emergency Medicine Services in Southern California and provide the best in class medical care.
- Serving the needs of St. Joseph Hospital and CHOC Children’s Hospital in Orange, CA.
- Delivering compassionate care to our community.
- Considering the needs of our patients and their families.
- Being respectful of the dignity of the individual and concerned with the ethical, moral and financial needs of our patients.
EMSOC is Committed to meeting the needs of all we serve and contribute to the well-being of the community through its clinical care, education, communication and collaboration with all providers, Hospital Administration, Hospital staff, patients and their families.
Code of Conduct
- Respect and value each other’s role, contribution, and limitations
- Preserve and enhance each other’s self esteem
- Support each other publicly; confront each other privately
- Address and resolve disputes in a respectful manner
- Assist one another proactively whenever possible
- Support and reinforce team decisions
- Recognize and reward desired behavior
- Maintain reasonable expectations and communicate them clearly
- Respect and tolerate personal and cultural diversity
- Take responsibility for our own duties, decisions, and action